Twitter - Require personal information to reset my password
Twitter allows you to reset the password using your @username. If you want to use your email address or phone number intead, you need to enable a small option.
- Sign-in to your Twitter account.
- Click on the small gear button > Settings.
- Go to the "Security and privacy" section.
- Check "Password reset - Require personal information to reset my password".
- Click on the "Save Changes" button.
Published by jak58
Latest update on June 24, 2014 at 07:08 AM by jak58.