Notifyr is a small app allowing your to view and manage iOS notifications (iPhone, iPad..) on your Mac.
- The app must be installed on your Mac and iOS device:
- Enable Bluetooth on your devices.
- Open System Preferences on your Mac and click the Notifyr icon.
- Click on Settings > Select Device.
- Bluetooth connections in the vicinity are displayed. Select your iOS device.
- Click on the "Connect".
- A small confirmation will displayed on your iOS device.
- Tap on Yes and a code will be displayed.
- This code allows you to pair your iOS device to your Mac.
Published by jak58
Latest update on June 24, 2014 at 07:57 AM by jak58.