Mac OS X - Display the full directory path in the Finder
You can configure the Finder to display the full directory path, instead of the title of the folder only.
The procedure is as follows:
- Open a terminal and type the following command:
defaults write com.apple.finder _FXShowPosixPathInTitle -bool YES
- You will need to reload the Finder for the changes to take effect.
- Type the following command: killall Finder
- Launch the Finder again.
- Mac OS X - Display the full directory path in the Finder
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os - Forum - Google Chrome
- How to reinstall mac os without disc - Guide
- Windows media player mac os - Download
- Mac os curly brackets - Guide
- Mac OS S/Leopard login audio - Forum - MacOS
This document, titled « Mac OS X - Display the full directory path in the Finder », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).