In this article you will learn how to disable extensions in the Safari web browser.
The procedure is as follows:
- Open Safari.
- Click on the Safari Menu > Preferences...
- Click on the Extensions tab.
- Toggle the switch next to "Extensions are created by third-party developers to customize and enhance your web experience." to the "Off" position.
- Mac OS X Yosemite - How to disable extensions under Safari
- Mac OS X Yosemite - How to disable the Handoff feature - How-To - MacOS
- Mac OS X Yosemite - How to change the default browser - How-To - MacOS
- How to reinstall mac os x yosemite - How-To - MacOS
- Mac os disable recent items - How-To - MacOS
- Disable The Disk Image Verification on Mac OS - How-To - MacOS
This document, titled « Mac OS X Yosemite - How to disable extensions under Safari », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).