You can easily connect your Skype account to Facebook. This will allows you to view and respond to messages shared on Facebook and Skype via a single interface.
All you need to do is to retrieve your Facebook contacts.
- Open Skype.
- Click on the "Contacts" menu > "Contact Lists" > "Facebook".
- Click on "Connect to Facebook".
- Sign-in with your Facebook credentials and Skype will automatically retrieve your contacts.
- Skype - How to chat with your Facebook contacts?
- Disable/Re-enable chat for a Facebook contact - How-To - Facebook
- How to turn video chat off on facebook messenger - How-To - Facebook
- Facebook contacts not showing on instagram ✓ - Forum - Instagram
- How To Delete Chat Logs for Individual Contacts - How-To - Skype
- How To Turn Off Chat Heads in Facebook Messenger - How-To - Android