This guide will teach you how to take a screenshot on the PlayStation 4. This will allow you to take a screenshot of your game session and share it with your friends on social networks.
3 Ways to Take Screenshots on a PlayStation 4
The Standard Screenshot Mode
Long press (1-2 seconds) on the Share button of the DualShock 4 controller. A camera icon will appear at the top of your screen indicating that the screenshot has been saved (Gallery > Screenshots). You can post the screenshot to Twitter or Facebook.
The Easy Screenshots Mode
You can optimize your console for easy screenshots by changing the control type of the Share button. Tap on the Share button to display the Share menu and then tap on the Options button. Head to Share Settings > SHARE Button Control Type and select Easy Screenshots.
- Tap once on the Share button to take a screenshot.
- Long Press on the Share button to open the Share menu.
- Double tap on the Share button to record a video clip.
PlayStation 4 Voice Commands
If you have enabled voice commands on your PS4, then you can simple say the phrase “PlayStation, take screenshot” followed by a tap on Share button to record a screenshot of your current screen.
- How to ss on ps4
- How to take screenshot on ps4 - Best answers
- How to take a screenshot on ps4 - Best answers
- How to put ps4 in safe mode - How-To - Platform
- Ps4 controller gta v pc - Guide
- Ps4 too many usb devices - How-To - Platform
- How to check ps4 controller battery on pc - How-To - PS3
- Ps4 triangle button not working ✓ - Forum - PS3/PS4