Google Maps - Measure and calculate the distance on map
Google Maps has introduced a new tool allowing you to measure the distance between two points (or more) on a map. For practical purposes, fun or curiosity, this tool can be accessed by right-clicking on the map.
Here's an example:
- Open Google Maps and select a location.
- Right-click on the initial location > Measure distance.
- Right click on the second location > Distance to here
- The distance between the two points will be displayed on the map.
- You can add new locations by clicking on the map (left click):
To clear the measurement:
- Right-click on the map > Clear measurement.
Published by deri58
Latest update on July 13, 2014 at 01:57 PM by ninha25.