The Samsung Galaxy S5 allows you to turn off notifications and incoming calls for a specific time of the day, which can be quite useful when you don't want to be disturbed. In this page we will teach you how to enable the blocking mode of the Samsung Galaxy S5. The Blocking mode can be accessed and configured using one of the below methods:
- 1 - Pull down the Notification pane and tap on "Blocking Mode".
- 2 - Go to Settings > Blocking Mode
- Toggle the Blocking mode switch to "On" and configure your options.
Select the features for which you want to turn off notifications:
- Block incoming calls.
- Turn off notifications.
- Turn off alarm and timer.
- You can enable the blocking mode for specific hour of the day or permanently:
- To allow incoming calls from a particular contact, scroll to the "Allowed Contacts" section:
- Samsung Galaxy S5 - How to enable the blocking mode
- Samsung Galaxy S5 - How to enable flash notifications? - How-To - Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy S5 - How to enable Magnification gestures - How-To - Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy S5 - How to enable the USB debugging mode - How-To - Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy S5 - How to enable Call Notification popups? - How-To - Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy S5 - Enable the Air wake up feature - How-To - Samsung