In this guide you will learn how to create a tile to access Windows Explorer from the Start Screen of Windows 8.1.
The procedure is as follows:
- Open Windows Explorer and right click "This PC" > Pin to Start
- It should be noted that you can't directly pin Windows Explorer to the Start Screen.
- A new tile has been created on the Start Screen:
- Windows 8.1 - How to access WIndows Explorer from the Start Screen
- Windows explorer not responding black screen - How-To - Monitor
- Windows Explorer can't start, Taskmgr fails too.. ✓ - Forum - Software
- Internet explorer 10 windows 8.1 64 bit - How-To - Internet Explorer
- How to access the God Mode on Windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
- Create Desktop Shortcuts to Access Your Apps on Windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
This document, titled « Windows 8.1 - How to access WIndows Explorer from the Start Screen », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).