Google Plus - How to prevent users from resharing your photo albums
Google Plus allows you to share your photo albums with your friends, family or acquaintance. It should be noted that these users also have the ability to reshare this albums. This reshare option is enable by default!
In this article you will learn how to prevent users from resharing your photo albums:
- Connect to your Google + profile and go to your photo library.
- Select a photo album or photos you want to share.
- Click on the arrow button located next to the "Share" button and click on the "Sharing options":
- In the album properties window, check "Disable reshares":
- Check on "Disable reshares" and click on "Save".