In this article you will learn how to hide sheets or workbook in Excel.
To hide a workbook from your workspace:
- Click on the View menu > Hide .
To hide a sheet from your workbook:
- Right-click on the sheet > Hide
To display hidden workbook:
- Click on the View Menu > Unhide.
To display hidden sheets:
- Right-click on any worksheet tab > Unhide.
- Excel - How to hide a sheet or workbook
- Hiding a different sheet in workbook ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel copy data from one sheet to another automatically - How-To - Excel
- Excel copy rows from one sheet to another based on criteria ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel copy row to another sheet based on cell value ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Automatically transfer data from one sheet to another ✓ - Forum - Excel
This document, titled « Excel - How to hide a sheet or workbook », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).