Youtube - How to geotag your videos
You want your subscribers to know where your videos have been recorded? Here's how to geotag your videos on Youtube:
- Sign-in to your Youtube channel.
- Go to My Channel > Videos
- Select the video you want to edit.
- Click on the "Info and Settings" button located below the playback window:
- Select the "Advanced Settings" tab.
- Click on the Search button located next to the Video location field.
- A map shall be displayed (Google map), choose the location and click on "Save Changes".