Xbox One - How to change the TV resolution
In this article you will learn adjust the display settings of the Xbox One console.
- Press the menu key of the controller.
- Go to Settings > Display & sound
- Select the "TV resolution" menu.
- For best quality change it from 720p to 1080p.
You can also calibrate your HDTV via the same menu:
- Select "Calibrate HDTV".
- Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions (Note that: all the adjustments must be performed via the Settings menu of your HDTV).
- Xbox One - How to change the TV resolution
- How to change gta sa resolution out of game - How-To - GTA (Grand Theft Auto)
- How to change samsung tv resolution ✓ - Forum - Smart TV
- Xbox one how to change language - How-To - Platform
- How to change fb live resolution - How-To - Facebook
- Xbox one how to change gamertag - How-To - Platform
This document, titled « Xbox One - How to change the TV resolution », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).