The Safari web browser comes pre-installed with Mac OS X, but other alternatives exist. Choosing your default web browser is a matter of personal preference and this tutorial explains how to edit this setting in Mac OS X. The first step is to download the web browser software you want to use and install it on your Mac:
Open Safari and then click on the Safari menu > Preferences > General tab. Click on the Default browser menu and make your selection from the software installed on your Mac.
- Mac OS X - How to Set the Default Browser
- Mac OS X Yosemite - How to change the default browser - How-To - MacOS
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os - Forum - Google Chrome
- How to reinstall mac os without disc - Guide
- How to convert video from youtube to mp3 - Forum - Gmail
- Windows media player mac os - Download