Xbox One - Enable Closed Captioning
To enable the use of closed captions (when available) on your Xbox One, follow the below procedure:
- Press the menu key of the controller.
- Go to Settings > Closed captioning
- Select one of the following options:
- Close captioning on and use default style.
- Close captioning on and use custom style.
This document, titled « Xbox One - Enable Closed Captioning », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM