In this short article you will learn how to manage email notifications from Dropbox. The procedure is a follows:
- Sign-in to your Dropbox account:https://www.dropbox.com/?landing=dbv2.
- Go to Settings > Profile.
- Scroll to the Preferences section > Email Notifications.
- Uncheck the entries for which you don't want to receive emails messages:
- Click on "Save Settings".
- Dropbox - Manage email notifications
- Manage YouTube Email Notifications - How-To - YouTube
- How to turn off email notifications from snapchat - How-To - Instant Messaging
- Generate Email Notifications for Excel Sheet Updates - How-To - Excel
- How to disable email notifications from facebook - How-To - Facebook
- How to stop email notifications on android phone - How-To - Gmail
This document, titled « Dropbox - Manage email notifications », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).