You can configure Mac OS X to use voice alerts for popup messages or when an application requires your attention
To enable this option:
- Click on the Apple menu > System Preferences > Speech.
- Go to the Text to Speech.
- Check the following options:
- "Announce when alerts are displayed".
- "Announce when an application requires your attention".
- Mac OS X - Announce when an application requires your attention
- A required download is missing mac os x el capitan - Forum - MacOS
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os - Forum - Google Chrome
- How to reinstall mac os without disc - Guide
- Windows media player mac os - Download
- Mac os curly brackets - Guide
This document, titled « Mac OS X - Announce when an application requires your attention », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).