Windows gives you the ability to delete files without moving them to the Recycle Bin.
To enable this option:
- Right-click on the Recycle Bin > Properties.
- Select "Don't move files to the Recycle Bin, Remove files immediately when deleted".
- Click on Apply.
Once this option is enabled, you won't be able to restore your deleted files (unless you use a third party software).
- Windows 8.1 - Delete files without moving them to the Recycle Bin
- Windows 8.1 exe file download - How-To - Windows 8
- The Mail app for Window 8.1 - Delete email messages using the Sweep feature - How-To - Windows 8
- How to delete account in windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
- How to Clear Recent Files in Windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
- Display The Preview Pane in File Explorer on Windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8