Windows gives you the ability to delete files without moving them to the Recycle Bin.
To enable this option:
- Right-click on the Recycle Bin > Properties.
- Select "Don't move files to the Recycle Bin, Remove files immediately when deleted".
- Click on Apply.
Once this option is enabled, you won't be able to restore your deleted files (unless you use a third party software).
- Windows 8.1 - Delete files without moving them to the Recycle Bin
- The Mail app for Window 8.1 - Delete email messages using the Sweep feature - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows 8.1 exe file download - Guide
- Windows 8.1 - How to disable file syncing with OneDrive - How-To - Windows 8
- Delete user account: Windows 8.1 - Guide
- File manager windows 8.1 - Guide
This document, titled « Windows 8.1 - Delete files without moving them to the Recycle Bin », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).