Opera - How to view recently closed tabs
Opera allows you to view your recently closed tabs via a small menu, which is way faster that opening them via the browser history.
To access this menu:
- Click on the Opera menu > Recently closed
- Click to open the tab of your choice:
- Opera - How to view recently closed tabs
- Auto close tabs chrome android - How-To - Google Chrome
- Opera mini desktop view - How-To - Opera
- Internet Explorer - Reopen last close tab - How-To - Internet Explorer
- How To Restore a Closed Tab in Chrome - How-To - Google
- How to close tabs on iphone 6 - How-To - iPhone
This document, titled « Opera - How to view recently closed tabs », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).