Android - How to create custom user profiles
Most of Android smartphones comes with predefined user profiles (Normal, Sleep, Meeting, Outdoor...), but you are not limited to these options.
Here's how to create a new custom user profile on Android:
- Go to Settings > Profiles.
- Click on the + button to create a new profile.
- Give a name to the profile:
- Define the actions for the new profile (Volume level, vibration,...) and click on Done.
- Android - How to create custom user profiles
- Create Custom Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows 7 Applications - How-To - Windows 7
- Create an Offline Profile For Lost Planet 2 - How-To - PC
- Create custom command linux - How-To - Linux
- How to create custom bitly link - How-To - Internet
- How to create custom desktop icons - How-To - Windows
This document, titled « Android - How to create custom user profiles », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).