The goal of this short article is to explain how to disable the integrated webcam of your Windows 8.1 device. Simply follow the procedure below.
Disable Webcam on Windows 8.1
- Open Device manager (Windows key + X > Device Manager)
- Go to Imaging devices.
- Right-click on your webcam > Disable
- How to turn on camera on laptop windows 8
- How to disable camera in windows 8 - Best answers
- Disable camera windows 8 - Best answers
- Laptop camera not working windows 8 hp - How-To - Laptop computer
- How to remove password from laptop windows 8 - Guide
- How to reset password on lenovo laptop windows 8 - How-To - Laptop computer
- Gateway laptop windows 8 - Forum - Windows 8
- How to factory reset hp laptop windows 8 - How-To - Laptop computer
This document, titled « How to Disable Webcam on Windows 8.1 », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).