How to backup your Minecraft worlds
In this article you will learn how to manually backup your Minecraft world
- First enable the diplay of hidden files.
- Go to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves
- Copy the content of the saves folder.
- Linux - /home/username/.minecraft
- Mac OS - /Users/username/Library/Application Support/minecraft
This document, titled « How to backup your Minecraft worlds », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM