You can log in to a PS4 user profile using Face Recognition (instead of typing a passcode). When you first configure your console, you will be ask to configure this option. If you have skipped this procedure, you can still enable Face recognition by going to:
- Settings menu > Login Settings .
- Check "Enable Face Recognition" and follow the onscreen instructions.
- PlayStation 4 - Enable Face Recognition
- PlayStation 4 - Enable the display of closed captions - How-To - Platform
- Safe mode playstation 4 - How-To - Platform
- How to buy games on playstation 4 - How-To - PS4
- Play online playstation 4 - How-To - PS4
- Playstation 4 too many usb devices connected - How-To - Platform