You can configure Internet Explorer to automatically clear your browsing history after a specific number of days. The procedure is as follows:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the Tools menu > Internet Options.
- In the "Browsing history" section, click on the "Settings".
- Go to the History tab.
- Edit the value next to "Days to keep pages in history".
- Click on Ok to validate.
- Internet Explorer - Clear the browsing history after a number of days
- Internet explorer how to view history - Guide
- Delete browsing history: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer - Guide
- Internet explorer private browsing shortcut - Guide
- Internet Explorer - Erase history of the navigation bar - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer - Close unused folders in History and Favorite - How-To - Internet Explorer
This document, titled « Internet Explorer - Clear the browsing history after a number of days », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).