In this FAQ you will learn how to clear the AutoComplete history on Internet Explorer, which include the stored usernames, password ,URLs, data from online forms...
The procedure is as follows:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools > Internet Options
- Go to the Content tab
- In the AutoComplete section, click on Settings.
- Click on "Delete AutoComplete history".
- Check the items you want to clear and click on the Delete button.
- Internet Explorer - How to clear the AutoComplete history
- Internet explorer history - Guide
- Internet Explorer - Erase history of the navigation bar - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer - Close unused folders in History and Favorite - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Delete browsing history: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer - Guide
- Internet explorer 11 download - Download
This document, titled « Internet Explorer - How to clear the AutoComplete history », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).