In this article you will understand how to limit the number of background processes on your Android device (smartphone or tablet). The procedure is as follows:
- First you need to enable the Developer options:
- Go to Settings > About Device.
- Keep tapping on the Build number (8-10 times) until the following notification is displayed.
- "Developer mode has been turned on".
- Go to Settings > Developer Options.
- Scroll to the Apps section and tap on "Background process limit".
- Android - How to limit the number of background processes
- Cached background process - Forum - Android
- Google Drops Android YouTube Limitation - News
- Android close apps in background - How-To - Samsung
- Microsoft teams android change background - How-To - Video Calls
- File system limit android - How-To - Android
This document, titled « Android - How to limit the number of background processes », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).