Android - Prevent apps from sending push notifications
Android apps that make use push notifications to inform the user about updates, events or new content. To prevent apps from sending push notifications follow the below procedure:
You can use one of the following apps:
On Samsung smartphones:
- Go to Settings > Application manager.
- Select the app sending the notifications.
- Uncheck "Show notifications".
On Huawei smartphones:
- Go to Settings > Permission Manager.
- Tap on Push Message.
- From this menu turn off push messages for the apps of your choice.