HTC One - How to enable the Do Not Disturb Mode
The Do Not Disturb mode (exclusive to Sense 5.5) of the HTC one allows you to mute notifications (sounds, vibration, LED..) and reject calls for a defined period of time.
To enable this feature:
- Go to Settings > Sounds > Do Not Disturb.
- Toggle the "Do Not Disturb" switch to "On".
- You can customize the following parameters:
- Timer - Enable the Do Not Disturb Mode for a defined period of time.
- Do not disturb exceptions - Allow calls from specific contacts.
- Alarm & time - Enable/Disable alarms and time sounds.
- Do not disturb schedule - Enable/disable the do not disturb mode for specific times and events.
This document, titled « HTC One - How to enable the Do Not Disturb Mode », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM