Mac OS X - Ignore Ownership on this volume
You are unable to access a non-boot volume connected to your Mac? You can specifiy Mac OSX to ignore ownership of files for this volume.
- Select the drive/volume.
- Click on File > Get Info.
- Expand the Sharing and Permissions section
- Click on the padlock icon and enter your admin password.
- Check the following option "Ignore Ownership on this volume".
- Ignore ownership on this volume
- Mac ignore ownership on this volume - Best answers
- Macos ignore ownership on this volume - Best answers
- Sorry for the interruption. we have been receiving a large volume of requests from your network. to continue with your youtube e - Forum - YouTube
- Samsung volume increase code - How-To - Samsung
- Volume information for this disk cannot be found ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Asus laptop volume buttons not working - How-To - Laptop computer
- Increase volume ubuntu - How-To - Ubuntu