The Xbox One is a home video game console first released by Microsoft in 2013. Like most devices, the Xbox One allows users to browse the internet in Private mode using the Internet Explorer app. This tutorial will show you how to enable the optional mode.
Browse the Internet in Private Mode on Xbox One
Open Internet Explorer on the Xbox One.
Press the Menu button on your controller (indicated by three horizontal lines). Select Start InPrivate browsing.
Upon closing the Menu, your Internet Explorer app should enter Private mode.
- How to browse internet on xbox one
- How to go incognito on xbox one - Best answers
- How to search internet on xbox one - Best answers
- Unable to browse internet - How-To - Internet
- Unable to browse internet even though connected ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- How to browse internet on lg smart tv - How-To - Hardware
- Can ping google but can't browse internet ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Windows xp cannot browse internet ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks