This tutorial will try to explain how to turn off animations for new windows on Mac OS X.
The procedure is as follows:
- Open a terminal (Applications > Utilities > Terminal).
- Type the following command:
defaults write NSGlobalDomain NSAutomaticWindowAnimationsEnabled -bool NO
- Mac OS X - How to turn off window animations
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os - Forum - Google Chrome
- How to reinstall mac os without disc - Guide
- How to convert video from youtube to mp3 - Forum - Gmail
- Mac os curly brackets - Guide
- Mac OS S/Leopard login audio - Forum - MacOS
This document, titled « Mac OS X - How to turn off window animations », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).