The Air View feature of the Samsung Galaxy S5 allows you to initiate several actions on your phone by hovering your finger over the screen. The Air View feature works with the several apps:
- Calendar - View additional details by hovering your finger over a date
- Gallery - Preview pictures
- Video Player - Preview a section of a video.
- Phone app, ...
To enable this feature
- Go to Settings > Motion > Air View.
- Toggle "Air View" to "On".
Published by jak58
Latest update on September 4, 2014 at 04:53 AM by jak58.