In this article you will learn how to lock video screen orientation on the VLC app for Android. The procedure is explained below.
How to Lock The Video Screen Orientation
- Open the VLC app
- Tap on the menu key (3 horizontal dots) > Preferences.
- Tap on Video screen orientation.
- Select the default screen orientation:
- Locked at Start
- Reverse Landscape
- Reverse Portrait.
Image: © 123RF.com
- How to lock vlc screen
- Vlc auto rotate - Best answers
- Vlc rotate video - Best answers
- Lock android screen during video - How-To - Hardware
- MacOS - A keyboard shortcut to rapidly lock your screen - How-To - MacOS
- IPhone - How to lock the screen rotation - How-To - iPhone
- Vlc screen size - How-To - VLC
- Magazine lock screen infinix download - Forum - Android
This document, titled « How to Lock The Video Screen Orientation on VLC For Android », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).