How to connect new apps to Google Drive
You can extend the features of Google Drive by connecting new apps to the latter:
- View and edit unsupported file formats.
- Convert files to another format.
- Create and read PDF files.
To connect new apps to Google Drive:
- Sign-in to Google Drive.
- Click on the Gear icon > Settings.
- Click on Manage Apps > Connect More Apps.
- The list of available apps will be displayed.
- Select the app of your choice and click on "Connect".
Published by deri58
Latest update on September 11, 2014 at 06:43 AM by ninha25.