This article will explain how to use the classic layout of the Mail app. The procedure as follows:
- Open the Mail app > Preferences.
- Go to the "Viewing" tab.
- Check "Use classic layout".
- Mail app for Mac OS X - Switch to the classic layout
- How to restart mail app on mac - Guide
- Mac os mail backup - Guide
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os - Forum - Google Chrome
- How to reinstall mac os without disc - Guide
- How to convert video from youtube to mp3 - Forum - Gmail
This document, titled « Mail app for Mac OS X - Switch to the classic layout », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).