iPhone: How to import contacts from a SIM
To import contacts from a SIM card to your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Insert the SIM card.
- Go to Settings, choose "Mail, Contacts, Calendar"
- Select "Import SIM contacts".
- To change or remove the SIM Card of your iPhone, read : http://ccm.net/faq/33760-iphone-how-to-remove-the-sim-card
- IPhone: import contacts from a SIM
- How to import contacts from sim - How-To - Android
- Whatsapp not importing contacts - How-To - Mobile
- How to import contacts from messenger to phone - How-To - Facebook
- Iphone whatsapp contacts refresh - How-To - Mobile
- Iphone 3G version 4.1 SIM unlock ✓ - Forum - IPhone
This document, titled « iPhone: import contacts from a SIM », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).