Outlook.com for Android - How to configure the Quiet time feature
The Quiet time feature of the Outlook.com app allows you to define when disable synchronization. You can disable sync in the following situations:
- When the battery of your device is low.
- When the phone is in roaming mode.
- During weekends.
- At night or specific hours of the day.
To configure the Quiet hours:
- Launch the Outlook.com app.
- Tap on the Menu button (3 vertical dots) > Settings.
Published by deri58
Latest update on September 29, 2014 at 09:22 AM by deri58.