Multifunction inkjet printers are widely used in the professional world. They can perform multiple functions and allow better cost control, while remaining at the forefront of technology.
Which criteria should be taken into account when buying a professional ink jet printer? Here are some tips. Professional inkjet printers perform several tasks. A single device allows you to print, scan, copy and send faxes. A web-connected printer like the Brother Business Smart MFC-J5620DW does not require a local PC for use, it can be remotely accessed via a web interface (cloud printing). Printing or scanning quality will depend on the resolution of the devce. It is expressed in dpi (dots per inch). The higher it is, the better the quality. The resolution of the Brother Smart Business series for printing is 6000 x 1200 dpi. This is a professional print quality for photo printing. The cost per page also includes the renewal of the ink cartridges. It can be reduced by using separate ink tanks and high-capacity cartridges. Scanning documents in high quality, faxing or copying documents: A multifunction printer allows you to perform all these tasks. The printing speed will vary from a printer model to another. An average speed of 20 pages per minute is considered fast. The Brother Business Smart range offers a printing speed of 20 to 22 pages per minute. To manage larger volumes, the Brother Business Smart MFC-J5720DW has a dual paper tray (500 sheets). Printers connected to the cloud offer new opportunities for remote printing. The Brother Business Smart range is compatible with the popular cloud technologies:
- Google Cloud Print
- Brother iPrint & Scan
- Brother WebConnect
Some printers are equipped with a PictBridge port and memory card reader, which facilitate the transfer of data.
- Choosing a professional ink jet printer
- A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life. please contact epson support. - How-To - Printers
- Epson L220 ink pad has reached the end of its service life ✓ - Forum - Printers/Scanners
- How to solve epson ink pad is at the end of its service life error message probl - Forum - Printers/Scanners
- I refilled my ink cartridge but the printer still says it is empty - Forum - Printers/Scanners
- Epson L210 ink pads end of service life ✓ - Forum - Printers/Scanners