You want to be able to interact with your iPhone while focusing on other things, then how about taking advantage of Siri's ability to respond to queries and voice commands made in a natural language (iOS 9). In this tip you will learn how to activate Siri with your voice (without pressing the Home key):
Go to Settings > General > Siri. Make sure Siri is enabled and configured and then toggle the Allow Hey Siri switch On. Tap on Set Up Now and follow the onscreen instructions to register your voice.
You can activate Siri using the "Hey Siri" hotword as long as your iPhone is connected to the power cable.
- IPhone - How to Enable Hey Siri
- How to Enable the Raise to Listen Feature on iPhone - How-To - iPhone
- Enable The Dictation Feature on iPhone - How-To - iPhone
- How To Deactivate Siri on iPhone and iPad. - How-To - iPhone
- Siri Bug in iPhone 6s Line Lets in Hackers - News
- Alexa Joins Siri on Apple's iPhone - News