Youtube is full of video tutorials giving tips about how to use a particular operating system, softwares or computer games. You are wondering how these videos were created? Don't worry you won't need additional hardware (camera,...) as all you require is a screen recorder software. Screen recorders basically allow you to record what's happening on the screen of your computer. They are great for making video tutorials or record the gameplay of your favorite computer games. This article aims to give a brief introduction of the best screen recorder softwares:
The simplest method is to make use of Apowersoft, which is a free online screen recorder (requires no installation!). Apowersoft allows you to record your entire screen or a particular section of the latter. Apowersoft also gives you the ability to save your videos in the format of your choice.
- Camstudio allows you to create videos of what's happening on your screen. It is one of the most used solutions because the software is free and very easy to use.
- Tutorials: http://ccm.net/faq/s/Camstudio
- HyperCam is software that can record everything that happens on the screen in the AVI format. It also allows you to record audio track provide that your PC is equipped with a microphone. HyperCam is the perfect tool to create video tutorials as it also allows you to add comments to your videos.
- [http://www.capture-screen.com/ Screen Recorder Gold is a powerful screen recorder software which sports a lot of features.
- It is available as a trial version.
- One solution is to use the Quicktime Player: File > New screen recording
- You can also use iShowU software.
Published by deri58
Latest update on February 25, 2018 at 07:11 PM by owilson.