The XML Sitemap extension
can automatically generate a sitemap out of the various sections and contents of your WordPress blog. If you want to remove a particular section of your website from the sitemap, follow the below procedure:
- Connect to the WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Settings > XML- Sitemap.
- Scroll to the Sitemap Content section.
- Uncheck the items you want to remove from the sitemap:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the window and click on Update Options.
Published by deri58
Latest update on October 13, 2014 at 10:27 AM by Jeff.