- To prevent users from deleting the browsing history on the Internet, simply proceed as follows:
- Click on Start/Run/regedit
- Find the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE/Policies/Microsoft
- Click on edit/new key and name it Internet Explorer
- Create a subkey named Restrictions
- In this subkey: KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE/Policies/Microsoft/Internet Explorer/Restrictions create a DWORD value named History
- Double-click that value and assign the value 1 to prevent deletion of history.
- Prevent the deletion of the browsing history of Windows
- Can't delete browsing history - How-To - Web
- PSP - Delete Internet browsing history - How-To - PSP
- Galaxy Tab: Delete browsing History - How-To - Hardware
- IPad - Delete Browsing History of Opera Mini - How-To - iPad
- Galaxy Tab 2: Delete your browsing history - How-To - Mobile
This document, titled « Prevent the deletion of the browsing history of Windows », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).