The Watch Later feature of Youtube allows users to rapidly add videos to a playlist and view them at a later point in time. Videos added to the Watch later playlist can be accessed by clicking on the Youtube menu > Watch Later. Once you have viewed a video you can either delete it or transfer it to another playlist.
To add a video to the Watch Later playlist:
- Click on the small clock icon located at the bottom right corner of the video screen.
- A small message will be displayed: "Added to Watch Later".
- Click on the Youtube menu > Watch later.
- Click on the Add video button.
- Several options are available:
- Search for a video on Youtube.
- Add a video using its URL.
- Add a video from your Youtube channel.
- Youtube - Add a video to the Watch Later playlist
- Youtube For Android - How to Add Videos to the Watch Later Playlist - How-To - YouTube
- YouTube Adds Vertical Video Support - News
- Youtube add intro video - How-To - YouTube
- How to add liked videos to a playlist on youtube - How-To - YouTube
- How to add featured video on youtube 2020 - How-To - YouTube