WordPress gives you the ability to schedule to publication of your posts. You can create your posts and configure WordPress to publish them on a specific date and time.
The procedure is explained below:
- Open the WordPress dashboard.
- In the left pane, go to Posts > Add New
- Once you have created the post, move to the Publish section.
- Click on the Edit button next to "Publish immediately".
- Select the publication date and click on Publish.
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 12, 2014 at 04:20 AM by jak58.