In this article you will learn how to create user accounts on a WordPress blog/website. Registered users can connect to your website and depending on their role (subscriber, author, editor, administrator,..), they can perform several actions:
- Publish posts.
- Publish comments
- Manage/edit/delete posts/comments/user accounts.
- Connect to the WordPress dashboard using an administrator account.
- You will also need the email address of the new user.
- Connect to the Wordpress Dashboard.
- Go to Users > Add New
- Fill in available fields with the appropriate information.
- Check "Send this password to the new user by email".
- Set the role of the new user
- Click on Add New User
- The new account will be created and the user will receive his password by email.
- WordPress - How to create new users
- Android - How to create custom user profiles - How-To - Android
- Batch file to create local user accounts ✓ - Forum - Programming
- Create yahoo new account new user account - How-To - Yahoo mail
- Chrome create shortcut for user - How-To - Google Chrome
- Which lasso tool creates a selection with multiple points without the need for several clicks by the user? - How-To - Photoshop