In this article you will learn how to create user accounts on a WordPress blog/website. Registered users can connect to your website and depending on their role (subscriber, author, editor, administrator,..), they can perform several actions:
- Publish posts.
- Publish comments
- Manage/edit/delete posts/comments/user accounts.
- Connect to the WordPress dashboard using an administrator account.
- You will also need the email address of the new user.
- Connect to the Wordpress Dashboard.
- Go to Users > Add New
- Fill in available fields with the appropriate information.
- Check "Send this password to the new user by email".
- Set the role of the new user
- Click on Add New User
- The new account will be created and the user will receive his password by email.
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 13, 2014 at 09:44 AM by jak58.