When you turn on your MAC, during a meeting , lecture or class , the startup sound can be quite an annoyance, especially when the volume of your Mac is set to maximum.
To mute the startup sound of your MAC, you will need a small utility called Startup Sound
- Download and install: Startup Sound
- Once installed the new features are available via the System preferences
- Launch Startup Sound.
- Check "Turn on startup volume control" .
- Select the "Mute" checkbox.
- Mac OS - How to disable the startup sound
- No startup disk to reinstall mac os - Guide
- Mac OS X Yosemite - How to disable the Handoff feature - How-To - MacOS
- Mac OS X - Disable Alerts for Messages from Unknown Contacts - How-To - MacOS
- Disable disk image verification: Mac OS - Guide
- Samsung tv startup sound disable - Guide