Wii U - How to enable the standby functions
This walkthrough will introduce you to the steps of enabling the standby functions of the Wii U console. By enabling this feature you will also allow your console to perform background tasks when not in use (download system updates, add-ons,...).
NB: The Wii U console displays an orange LED when in standy mode.
To enable this feature:
- Start your Wii U.
- Tap the Settings button (denoted by a small wrench) of the Wii U gamepad.
- The System Settings menu will be displayed.
- Use the left stick of the Wii U gamepad, move to the Power Settings.
- Select Configure Standby-Functions Setting.
- Tap on Enable and follow the onscreen instructions.
Published by deri58
Latest update on October 20, 2016 at 10:07 AM by owilson.