Amazon Kindle HD - How to turn off in-app purchases
To disable in-app purchases on the Amazon Kindle Fire HD, follow the below procedure:
- Open the Quick settings menu.
- Tap on More.
- Go to Applications > Amazon Applications.
- Tap on App Store > In-App Purchasing.
- Clear the Allow In-App Purchases checkbox.
- Enter your password and confirm.
- Amazon Kindle HD - How to turn off in-app purchases
- Amazon Kindle HD - Allow the installation of application from unknown sources - How-To - Mobile
- How to Use Amazon Kindle Fire HD: Tricks and Lifehacks - How-To - Mobile
- Tips and Tricks for Using The Amazon Kindle App - How-To - Apps
- What Is Amazon Music HD - How-To - Internet
- Amazon kindle news - How-To - Hardware
This document, titled « Amazon Kindle HD - How to turn off in-app purchases », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).