Amazon Kindle HD - Allow the installation of application from unknown sources
When you need to download apps or ebooks for your Amazon Kindle Fire, you will normally go to the Apps menu > Store. Some apps are not available on the Store and can only be downloaded from the publisher's website. In order to download and install such apps you will need to enable a small setting.
- Pull down the Quick settings menu.
- Tap on More.
- Go to Device .
- Toggle the Allow installation of Applications switch to On.
- Tap on Ok to validate.
- Amazon Kindle HD - Allow the installation of application from unknown sources
- How to allow installation of apps from unknown sources mac - How-To - MacOS
- How to Use Amazon Kindle Fire HD: Tricks and Lifehacks - How-To - Mobile
- Tips and Tricks for Using The Amazon Kindle App - How-To - Apps
- What Is Amazon Music HD - How-To - Internet
- Amazon kindle news - How-To - Hardware