Mute Inactive Tabs as the name already suggest is a browser extension that can automatically mute all the sounds from all your inactive tabs. Sometimes when you open a webpage a video (playlist) starts playing automatically and it can be quite annoying if you need to manage multiple pages of this type. Mute Inactive Tabs can help!
It will automatically mute sounds from your background tabs. No user interaction is required, you simply have to install and enable the extension,
- Open Google Chrome.
- Go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mute-inactive-tabs/fnndlfanhilikkpoginfilaodnnekhhe
- Click on the + Free button.
- Confirm with the Add button.
- Once installed a Mute Inactive Tabs button will be added next to the address bar.
- Clicking on this button will toggle Mute Inactive Tabs on or off.
- Google Chrome - Automatically mute inactive tabs
- Google chrome android close all tabs - How-To - Google Chrome
- How to save facebook password in google chrome automatically without asking - How-To - Google Chrome
- Google chrome automatically open downloads - How-To - Google Chrome
- Google chrome open new tab automatically - How-To - Google Chrome
- How to automatically delete cookies in google chrome - How-To - Google Chrome